10.18.2011

The Calm Before The Storm

While yesterday was a BLAHHHH day (because it was Monday and I've been feeling kinda down lately), today was a lot better.

But I know what's coming.

Tomorrow I'm coming into work an hour earlier than usual since I'm covering for a co-worker who is on vacation.  To San Diego.  One of the places I was supposed to go to next month.

I'm not bitter or anything.

So tomorrow I take over her responsibilities while still handling all of mine. Great.

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer.  I'm not looking forward to this at all!

But I do have some goodnews.

Do you like giveaways?

DUH, I know you do!!

Check out Cait's Starbucks Giveaway!

It's really easy to enter and you have until October 24.  So what are you waiting for? Go check her out!

1 comment:

  1. :) yay! thanks for entering girl :) good luck! Starbucks is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Gorgeous!

Thanks for reading. I love hearing from my readers so please share what's on your mind!

{Be sure to set up your email address so I can reply! I try to respond to each and every comment, usually via email. Don't worry, no one sees your email but me and I only use it to respond to comments. If you are a no-reply-blogger than I'll just respond within the post, so be sure and check back!}

Pin It button on image hover